invited

Complaint Review: USBI teledias communication inc.

• Submitted: Thu, May 29, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, May 30, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Alabama
USBI teledias communication inc.
Internet USA

USBI teledias communication inc. USBI FRAUDULENT CHARGES TEXAS Internet

USBI  charges my account for calls I never made. They wre not authorized as my long distance provider, no one is simply because I don't need a long distance provider (don't make long distance but if I need I can use my cell phone). Contacted the company and after many hours of calls and "the manager will get back to you" which she never did, I was still charged in my account with Century Link which states that I have to take this up with USBI. Nowadays there are laws that does not permit companies to enter your account without your permission, yet Century Link, unlike AT and T that told their customer that they will not be responsible for fradulent charges from USBI, Century Link places a freeze regarding USBI entering my account but the calls they charged, even though they were small charges were for places I never called.  This is how companies like Telco build up an empire, so if you are charged for calls you didn't make, speak up and place a freeze on your account. Also you can join a class law suit against USBI.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2014 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-teledias-communication-inc/internet/USBI-teledias-communication-inc-USBI-FRAUDULENT-CHARGES-TEXAS-Internet-1150690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI teledias communication inc.