Complaint Review: USBI

• Updated: Mon, September 09, 2013

• Reported By: Dendy — Long Beach California
USBI
1422 E. Lincoln Ave. Suite 479 Orange CA 92865 , California USA

USBI Tricked my senile mother into service, Mother asked if the telemarketer would call me to ask if it was a good deal. The telemarketer said she would . Mother calls me later to see if I recieved any calls regarding her phone. Of course i hadn't. California

My mother recieved a call from a nice lady that told her she was going to get a better deal for her phone service. Mother pays thirteen dollars a month for her very good service, Mother then asks if the nice lady would call me to make sure every thing is OK because she il a little senile.  The nice lady said she would my Mother gave her my number and of course I never heard any thing from this thief.  Mom is on a fixed income and her phone now cost sixty-five dollars instead of thirteen dollars. It must be very hard for the employees that work there to feel good about them selves. They a causing harm to people in so many ways.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI/California-92865/USBI-Tricked-my-senile-mother-into-service-Mother-asked-if-the-telemarketer-would-call-m-1083075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI