latest

• Reported By: Jersey — Tucson
USBI
3960 Howard Hughes Pky Suite 5001F Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

USBI FRAUD Las Vegas, Nevada

I noticed charges on my phone bill today from USBI and called my provider. They gave me an 800 number to call. I called USBI and requested detailed billing for charges appearingon my bill since last July. In turn I was told I needed to provide them with the last previous balance on my phone bill. I basically told them there was no way I was going to reveal personal and unrelated information to them... I was told they rtequired it by policy in order to further assist me! HA! no way I say and give me a supervisor. Supervisor named Nellely joint the conversation and  I asked that supervisor to provide me detail billing from last July including identification of any "long distance" calls I was fraudulently billed for and any and ALL service charges. I was told I wouold receive the requested information within 3-4 business days. I asked for a physical address and web address and was put on hold. Someone called Marissa now has the call and provides me with the addresses then proceded to ask me why I want them... I told her it was "My Policy", thanked her and hung up. My service provider informed me that this outfit USBI was an internet scammer hijacking long distant phone calls on land lines for some time ... I'm going after USBI and I intent to get ALL of my money back and get their doors closed! I realize some other slimeball scammer will eventually find a back door into my phone service, I will deal with them accordingly when that time comes, but for now USBI will regret scamming me!

USBI 888-481-8424

http:/www.geocities.com/uspelus/

Fax sales@bsgclearing.com

ASSOCIATED

If you see this on your phone bill... call immediately and remind them that it is illegal to fraudulantly attach scams to your utility bills and let them know you intend to have them shut down, and be refunded for what they have stolen

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/USBI-FRAUD-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1036749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI