Complaint Review: USBI

• Submitted: Tue, September 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 02, 2008

• Reported By:Leander Texas
USBI
7411 John Smith Dr., Suite 200 San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

USBI USBI - MAINSTREET TELEPHONE PLATINUM PLAN San Antonio Texas

I started getting a charge for a calling card I did not request or recieve for that matter.

5-01 7-31 FEDERAL UNIVERSAL SERVICE FUND FEE 1.58
5-02 7-31 MAINSTREET TELEPHONE PLATINUM PLAN 13.90

We contacted AT&T, who told us there was nothig they could do. We requested to reverse the charges and contacted "USBI". They claimed I ordered the service, but could not give me a date or an order number. We were told this was cancelled, but I need a refund. Tough.. This is highway robbery, pure and simple. Why is this company allowed to do business in Texas? These people should be in jail.

Larry
Leander, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2008 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI/San-Antonio-Texas-78229/USBI-USBI-MAINSTREET-TELEPHONE-PLATINUM-PLAN-San-Antonio-Texas-368926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI