Complaint Review: USBI

• Reported By: Sara — Santa Rosa California
USBI
1442 East Lincoln Avenue, Suite 479, Orange, CA 92 , Select State/Province USA

USBI billview ripoff Orange CA

I did not sign up for this service nor did I make ANY of the phone calls they billed me for. Their monthly charge is minimal so I did not notice it for several months. I called to cancel and they were very cavalier about my complaint. To get a refund of their fraudulent charges I would have to write a letter and send it via snail mail. Nothing could be done on the phone, nothing could be done online and she didn't think the charges would be refunded since I had been paying them for several months. It did not matter that I did not sign up for the service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI/Select-StateProvince/USBI-billview-ripoff-Orange-CA-1079076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI