Complaint Review: USBI

• Submitted: Fri, December 01, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, December 01, 2006

• Reported By:Grand Island Nebraska
usbi.com Internet U.S.A.

USBI And LDC Telecom Slammed my account, can't seem to get rid of them Ripoff Internet

I discovered in October that I was being billed by USBI, contacted Qwest (my long distance carrier). They advised me to call them and tell them to stop. I did, actually got $389 credit on phone bill. But, the next two months they continue to bill me for long distance telephone use. They claim they are a billing service for LDC telecom. Just got off the telephone with USBI and told them to cease and desist, do not bill me any more, I do not want LDC Telecom as my provider. I was being billed by them from April of 2006 through October 2006. Qwest says they can't help me - I have a "pick freeze" on my account. Be sure you carefully check your telephone bill each month.

Grand Island, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2006 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI/internet/USBI-And-LDC-Telecom-Slammed-my-account-cant-seem-to-get-rid-of-them-Ripoff-Internet-223226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI