Complaint Review: USBI

• Updated: Sun, July 12, 2009

• Reported By:New York New York
USBI
www.billview.com/usbi Internet U.S.A.

USBI "I don't have long distance service and I do not authorize any call from my phone" New York Internet

I received my phone bill from Verizon, including a long distance call charges in the amount of US$5.95 on behalf Teleuno, Inc. I don't have long distance service and I do not authorize any call from my phone, I only use my phone for the internet service. I don't think to pay this portion of my telephone bill.

Denisse
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2009 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI/internet/USBI-I-dont-have-long-distance-service-and-I-do-not-authorize-any-call-from-my-phone-Ne-468894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI