Complaint Review: U.S.B.I.

• Updated: Sat, August 22, 2009

• Reported By: robbie34033 — Rosedale Virginia USA
U.S.B.I.
Internet Internet United States of America

U.S.B.I. Long distance charges on my verizon bill that was unauthorized Rosedale, Virginia

I'am telling everyone about a report from my billing issues on my verizon bill from a company called usbi a long distance provider that claims they are from your providers business and wants access to your long distance provider or you will be charged for a big long distance bill.

they called my wife a liar on the phone said they never said those things to her this co does not need to be in business they are a big time ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2009 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI/internet/USBI-Long-distance-charges-on-my-verizon-bill-that-was-unauthorized-Rosedale-Virgini-483822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S.B.I.