Complaint Review: USBI

• Updated: Fri, March 25, 2005

• Reported By:Franklin Park Illinois
USBI
http://www.billview.com/usbi/ Internet U.S.A.

USBI One Call Comm ripoff billing. No body in my house does long disctance calling, but this company keeps charging me to Diego Garcia California

Just like most of you I don't have long distance with my phone company. But in the past two months I keep getting charges from this so called USBI company. No body in my house does long disctance calling, but this company keeps charging me for call that are being listed with a Diego Garcia name on them.

I called my SBC who is my local carrier and they said they are not responsable for any third party charges. Obviouly they don't care the fact that they are taking part on this repoff. Anyway, after going nowhere with them I called USBI. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the guy who answer the phone, but like some of you had said, I got the same answer. First, they try to blame it on my computer, then they told me they would credit my account and to ignore the charge since I didn't even knew who they were. Well, I never got any confimation for my called, they never credit my account, but I did ignored the charge and pay my bill for local charges. NOW, on top of that my local company is charging me "late fee" for not paying that third party charge.

I have fill out a claim with the Citizens Utility Board (http://www.citizensutilityboard.org/) and I'm just waiting to see what they have to said about all this reapoff going on from this company. In the mean time I have included their website in case you want to fill out a report as well so we can fight them together, because this really has to stop.

Ingrid
Franklin Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2005 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI/internet/USBI-One-Call-Comm-ripoff-billing-No-body-in-my-house-does-long-disctance-calling-but-th-136376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI