Complaint Review: USBI

Http://www.billview.com/usbi Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-460-0556
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

USBI Received phone bill today with charges from USBI, had no idea what or who this was. Internet

I received my phone bill today with charges of $15.03 from a provider called USBI. I had no idea who they were.

I called them, they said they were my long distance company. I told the man who answered the call that I knew nothing about this and he transferred me to someone else.

I told the woman why I was calling, after giving my phone number for the third time since the beginning of the call. She told me they had received an order over the internet on July 10 asking for their service. I told her I would not have ordered the service.

I also told her that I would not need their long distance service as I have unlimited service through my phone company, I also told the man this when I talked to him. She said she would e-mail me a copy of my request for service, so I am waiting for this.

Louise
Smithsburg, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2009 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI/internet/USBI-Received-phone-bill-today-with-charges-from-USBI-had-no-idea-what-or-who-this-was-I-475116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI