Complaint Review: USBI

• Submitted: Fri, June 29, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: Heath Stevens — Buffalo New York United States of America
USBI

USBI This company told me they were with Verizon when I signed up and said they handle their long-distance now. Internet

I signed up with verizons triple play package deal and got a call from USBI telling me that they handle Verizon's long distance part of the package.  I told them I don't want anything changed on my plan and they assured me that it stays the same.  One month later I got a bill from them and when I called verizon they said that they have nothing to do with that company.  I would like to open a lawsuit against this company and it looks like I'm not the only one.  They are scam artist and need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI/internet/USBI-This-company-told-me-they-were-with-Verizon-when-I-signed-up-and-said-they-handle-th-904588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI