Handle

• Reported By:Sacramento California
USBI
billview.com.usbi/index.htm Internet U.S.A.

USBI USBI continues billing me after I have canceled service Internet

I called to cancel my service with USBI 04/06/09. I then got my next bill and they were still billing me. I call AT&T to see if they would help me out with this problem and was told there was not anything they could do.

I called USBI again and was told that my servics was canceled but someone did not do their job to follow through on it, they would cancel service and I could get a refund for the amout I paid out since I did Not use the service during the billing period.

I checked my current bill today and I see that they are still billing me.I called them again and got a message that it was after hours.

I am very tired of this and need help to get USBI to stop billing me for service that I don't want

Laurie
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI/internet/USBI-USBI-continues-billing-me-after-I-have-canceled-service-Internet-464716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI