Complaint Review: USBI

• Updated: Sat, January 29, 2005

• Reported By:Convoy Ohio
Internet U.S.A.

USBI ripoff, fradulent long distance charge United Kingdom Internet

I am also writing about the USBI scam. They charged my phone bill $51.12 for a call I did not make. I called them, and I got the same runaround as everyone else. Then I found this website, and I read a couple of reports, then I called USBI back and told them it was all a scam and the woman said they would credit my phone bill, put the block on, and gave me a confirmation number.

I also reported it to Verizon via email. I am calling them Monday morning.

Also, I sent a report to the IFCC, after reading one of the complaints from here that gave the website address.

What a waste of my morning.

Convoy, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2005 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI/internet/USBI-ripoff-fradulent-long-distance-charge-United-Kingdom-Internet-129367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI