Complaint Review: USBI

• Reported By: Shirley — San Antonio, Texas United States of America
USBI
107 W MICHIGAN AVENUE 4TH FLOOR kalamazoo, Michigan United States of America

USBI VOICENET TELEPHONE, LLC TOTAL RIPOFF kalamazoo, Michigan

I notice I had a charge to my telephone bill in the amount of $14.96, when I called AT&T they said I had to contact USBI.  I contacted USBI and they were very rude and said they could not refund my monies even though I had never requested their services and I had never used their services.  They informed me that they are a third party long distance service, of which I never use because I have free nation wide on my cell.  Why would I use them, I WOULDN'T.  These people ripped me off big time and thank god I caught it now.  To make matters worse I have been unemployed for 6 months, and am my worst positoin to be paying something that I never requested or use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2009 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI/kalamazoo-Michigan-49007/USBI-VOICENET-TELEPHONE-LLC-TOTAL-RIPOFF-kalamazoo-Michigan-517419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI