Complaint Review: USBI

• Reported By:sheboygan Wisconsin
USBI
Nationwide U.S.A.

USBI ONE CALL COMM ripoff DISHONEST FRAUDULENT BILLING National

I WAS BILLED BY USBI ON MY SBC PHONE BILL ON MARCH. THEY CLAIM IT IS BECAUSE I WAS ON THE INTERNET TO ACCESS A WEB SITE IN ENLAND. I CALLED MY ISP. THEY SUPPORT ME THAT I SHOULD NOT BE BILLED ONLINE UNLESS I RELEASE MY CREDIT CARE INFO. OTHERWISE SURFING ONLINE IS TOTALLY FREE. I REJECTED THE POTION OF USBI BY CALLING SBC. THEN I WAS CREDITED BY SBC. NEXT MOUTH WHICH IS ARRIL, USBI BILLED ME MORE AGAIN. THE AMOUNT DID NOT INCLUDE THE PORTION OF MARCH. THEY DO NOT HAVE EVIDENCE TO CLAIN THE MONEY, BUT THEY JUST KEEP BILLING FOR NOTHING.

I JUST WANT MORE PEOPLE KNOW THEIR DIRTY ACTIVITY. AND DO NOT PAY ONE PENNY TO USBI.

Eric
sheboygan, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2005 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI/nationwide/USBI-ONE-CALL-COMM-ripoff-DISHONEST-FRAUDULENT-BILLING-National-138423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI