symbols

• Reported By: Jose Carlos — Florida
USBI
Nationwide USA

USBI Unauthorized Charge Miami Nationwide

This company charged me without my authorization or knowledge. Their charges were supposedly for international calling plan and they charged me to my at&t account. I do not know how can At&t charge me this without me authorizing. I called USBI and they did not want to credit my account for the charges they added to my phone bill. If i wouldn't have called my telephone provider i wouldn't have known about this charge and i would kept getting charged. I don't understand how something like this can happen. A company that is full of scammers like this one takes the hard earning money from consumers like me. I hope the authorities can get to the bottom of this and this company can stop scamming other hard working people's money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2014 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI/nationwide/USBI-Unauthorized-Charge-Miami-Nationwide-1161325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI