Complaint Review: USBI

• Reported By: Lorenzo — San Antonio Texas
USBI
Nationwide USA

USBI Unauthorized charges/Scamming the elderly Converse, Texas Nationwide

USBI has billed my elderly mother 2 years in a row for long distance. My mother suffers from Dementia and is not authorized to change the service plan. I called the company and spoke to a stupid 20yr old who kept telling me I was wrong. I told her i was filing a report with the BBB and reporting this as elderly fraud. She told me she would return a portion of the $300  but not the full amount. She hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2014 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI/nationwide/USBI-Unauthorized-chargesScamming-the-elderly-Converse-Texas-Nationwide-1157629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI