Complaint Review: USBI/Telliss

USBI/Telliss
www.billview.com Internet U.S.A.

USBI/Telliss charged for sweden no. never used 46856313113 Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: USBI and OAN are ripoffs

Received Verizon bill and listed is three phone numbers to Sweden (46856313113) totalling $131.55. Verizon put me in touch with USBI who put me in touch with Telliss. Telliss told me that it was computer generated and that someone accessed a paying website and I informed them the phone calls were made when no one was home. I told Trelliss I want to dispute the phone calls and told me I had to do via internet at billing@telliss.com. I'm not paying for calls I did not make.

Cheryl
stephens city, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2005 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBITelliss/internet/USBITelliss-charged-for-sweden-no-never-used-46856313113-Nationwide-131414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI/Telliss

#1 Consumer Suggestion

USBI and OAN are ripoffs

AUTHOR: Doc - (U.S.A.)

I too was billed by both of these FRAUDULANET companies, for calls I did not make, and was told the same BS story about internet generated calls. Not so. DO NOT PAY, and I think verizon makes a kickback on some part of this, tho they are not the main problem.

For the future, call verizon and BLOCK 3rd party calls, and 3rd party billing, so it does not happen again. We pay government entities like the FTC (file a complaint with them) but they need to get off their keisters and STOP companies like this from being in business.
Good luck.