Complaint Review: USBI/one Call Communications

• Updated: Tue, January 18, 2005

• Reported By:Dillsburg Pennsylvania
USBI/one Call Communications
www.billview.com/usbi Nationwide U.S.A.

USBI/one Call Communications USBI billed me for a bogous phone call to the United Kingdom. Nationwide

I recieved a bill from USBI for a phone call to the UK in which I know I never made. I contacted my phone carrier which said that they have recieved numerous complaints about USBI. She told me to deduct it from my bill, but I still had to call USBI.

When I called USBI I was treated decent by the lady I talked to, but I made sure to tell them not to put me on hold. I also informed them that I was aware that this was a fraud and that I was contacting tha Attorney Generals office. Needless to say they were very prompt in telling me they were blocking One Call Communications from our number and crediting our account.

I did call the Attorney Generals Office and made a complaint, but the best person to make a complaint with is the FCC. My hope is that every person who is ripped off by this scam will contact the FCC. They are already aware of the scam from numerous complaints but if everybody that was affected contacted them then that would be a sure way that something was done about it.

Debra
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2005 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBIone-Call-Communications/nationwide/USBIone-Call-Communications-USBI-billed-me-for-a-bogous-phone-call-to-the-United-Kingdom-127945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI/one Call Communications