Complaint Review: USBank

usbank.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

USBank, US Bancorp. Credit fees, Overlimit charges, refusal to cooperate Internet

I was going to make a payment on my credit card on 3/12/07 but it wouldn't let me. It said no payment was due and because I was close to the limit because i've been paying just the minimums lately for lack of money, it put me over the limit.

Now I have all these charges and they refuse to do anything because they say there was nothing wrong with their system.

Yesterday I tried to make a payment with a debit card from another bank and after finally getting to the credit department on the phone I found out they were closed after i was told they are always open until 6pm. so now i'm late again because they won't allow payments from other banks online.

They've ripped me off before while not sending me forms to fill out for a dispute. They told me three different times they would send them and were sorry for the inconvenience but I never received them and the time limit came and they said it was impossible for them to reopen the case.

This company is a joke. Never let them hold onto your money. Because it will become their money in some way down the road. I've had more problems with them but too many to list. I strongly urge everyone reading this to stay away from this company.

Joey
Lucasville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2007 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBank/internet/USBank-US-Bancorp-Credit-fees-Overlimit-charges-refusal-to-cooperate-Internet-248573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBank