Complaint Review: USDA Rural Development

USDA Rural Development
P.O Box 66818 St Louis, Missouri Internet United States of America

USDA Rural Development everyone We have had nothing but problems Internet

*Consumer Comment: USDA Rural Developement

My wife had gotten a loan from the USDA back in 2010, during the process they have done nothing but stick it to us, and I have had enough of the abusive power this government thinks it has. Here it is,     We Have lived in the house before this one and it had seen better days, so I thought I would file for a loan to purchase a new home, and boy were we suckers. We were had and it just keeps getting worse.

Ever since we went through the process with the USDa we were lied to, and forced to take what they offered or we got nothing. This is where our troubles began. My wife went thru the paper process and found with her income and mine, she was eligiable for $160.000 loan. Hey pretty nice except this was not the case.

We arrived at the USDA's main office and met a lady who seemed to know what she was doing, then as it turned out, we were told by this woman that we had to find an architect to draw up building plans for our home, so we got a number from a contractor friend of mine, and had him draw us up a modest floor plan of about 900 S.F. but he said all he could do was 1000S.F. homes, so we agreed to it, then he told us it would cost us 1000 dollars to draw the plans. So the wife and I talked it over and thought what if we contacted the USDA to see if they would incorperate this money into our loan, well this woman told my wife no they would not do that, she told my wife why should we, I know how much money you have in the bank. use it. so in order to have the plans drawn up we took what was left of our savings to have the man draw us some plans.

All was going fine until we hit a stump, we didnt know what to do after we got the plans, and the USDA didnt tell us what we had to do as well. So I decided to get on the phone and find someone who knew what they were doing, I did and this happened to be the man in charge ( boss ) at first she was kind and sweet and acted like she gave a d**n, but what a face she put on.

We explained to her what was going on with our case, and she asked us if we received a USDA welcome packet, that explains the entire process.  I told her no, we had'nt received anything from anyone, and boy she acted like a sin, she told me then there will be hell to pay for that, because these people in that office no better. Well I guess they didn't.

she told me she would get in touch with me when she had a word with the man in charge of that office.

Well the end of the day came and this woman, name not be mentioned, but she called my wife and told my wife that there was a problem with her applcation. I said what, and she told me that this woman said that my wifes credit was not good at all. I said that was a crock. So I called this woman to express my angre on what she was pulling.

She said to me i'm not trying to pull anything, she said that my wifes credit history came up a bit short and wanted to know if there was something we didnt provide to them, a credit service co. was to have had that removed from her credit file.  As it goes, we provided them with the correct info. to satisfy the USDA.

Now this is where I didn't understand what happened. But all of a sudden the USDA Lost their funding, according to the Office manager, so we were put on hold for a month or so, and then we were picked back up but time ran out on the application so we had to do it all over again. document after document. What really ticked me off was, we made copies of a couple hundred documents as if we were made of money.

We had secured our loan again, then we were called into the USDA because of a problem, so we went to the appointment and met with the woman, who told us, that I was not going to be on the loan application. and we asked why. they said my credit was not that good, which I understand completely. And she began to tell my wife it would be best for her to go it alone. So she agreed.

iI had gotten tired of what the USDA was doing to us, so I went to our Governor of the state, who's aid just couldnt get anything I told him through his thick head, how do these people get these jobs. I figured he was fresh out of kindergarden, and after giving him the names and numbers of everyone who was sticking it to my wife, he thought I was the nut. And you know what, I have documented proof, as to all the facts. And what was about to transpire.

SO I did some fancy research and found some people in Washington, D.C. who maybe could stear me in the right direction, then all of a sudden, I hit on The USDA investagatory agency, the ones who investagate abuse of Government officials, who thought they could do what they wanted when they wanted, well folks they can and not a d**n thing we can do about it.

You see not only did we provide this team with copies of every document we had but somewhere along the line they lost them all. Now how the hell did that happen. Life in these United States can realy suck. now wait until I finish this true account of the abuse I had to endure as well as my wife. And for what we got screwed by our government, big time.

We found out later on during the process with the USDA, that they decided to cut my wifes loan in half, just one day we were called into the office of the USDA to find that the manager had gone through our paper work and found as he put it, my wifes credit was not all that good of shape, I told this guy he was an a*s, I cleaned my wifes credit up, it was so spotless you could eat off the floor of the reporting agency. I told him he needed to get his s*^# togather, because he was in for a bit of hell, my way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USDA-Rural-Development/internet/USDA-Rural-Development-everyone-We-have-had-nothing-but-problems-Internet-1040210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USDA Rural Development

USDA Rural Developement

AUTHOR: Carolyn P - (USA)

I have had a USDA RD mortgage for the last 5 years and it has been nothing less than a nightmare.  In the last 3 years I have had nothing but problems.  You are required to submit a renewal packet yearly.  If ANYHING goes wrong during this process things turn sour quickly and it only gets worse.  Almost a year after there was a problem with my packet I am still reeling from it.  Since then I have been informed that I no longer qualify for assistance, but they can't supply me with any type of breakdown explaining why.  The man I spoke to can't even tell me what the maximum income is.  If you have no idea what the maximum income is to qualify, then how can you know I don't qualify.  When this all started happening my automatic payments suddenly stopped.  I called 5 times to fix the problem and was finally told to just manually pay my mortgage until the problem was fixed.  When I asked "What if my auto payments start again and I don't know it?  I can't afford to pay a double mortage with my income."  I was told that would never happen, I would be informed when they willl start up again.  Well 2 months ago guess what happened, the auto payments kicked back in unbeknownst to me  HALF of my monthy disability check was gone 3 days after payday.  All I got was a "Sorry for the inconvenience".  Now I am receiving correspondence stating that I have not sent in my current renewal packet, which I submitted 2 months ago.  AND I received a default notice yesterday, When I have NEVER missed a mortgage payment.  Calling customer service is not only a waste of time , but infuriating as well.  When I first received the loan it seemed like a godsend.  If you try in any way to pull yourself above the poverty line you will be penalized.  I raise 2 kids with a disability check and a part time customer service job.  We are by no means living high on the hog.  Just knowing the incomne limits would be nice.