Complaint Review: USDirectExpress Debit Card

• Updated: Sat, May 17, 2014

• Reported By: Gladwin Michigan — Michigan
USDirectExpress Debit Card
Nationwide USA

USDirectExpress Debit Card US Social Security Direct Express Card Delay in crediting account Nationwide

On 16May 2014 I returned a purchase made on 24April2014 to Ace Hardware in Gladwin Michigan.

My USDirectExpress debit card failed to credit my account for $9.00. I’m told by Customer Service I’ll wait up to 30 days to “see” my refund back in my account. This delay in access to my funds renders the USDirectExpress Card product unusable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2014 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USDirectExpress-Debit-Card/nationwide/USDirectExpress-Debit-Card-US-Social-Security-Direct-Express-Card-Delay-in-crediting-acco-1147455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USDirectExpress Debit Card