• Report: #1071902

Complaint Review: USDirectExpress debit card customer service

• Submitted: Wed, July 31, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: Craig Thomas Bates — Racine Wisconsin
USDirectExpress debit card customer service
Internet USA

USDirectExpress debit card customer service I called to change my pin# and got a young lady name "Erica" who was very rude and maliciously deactivated my card. I called back to speak with a supervisor and was given "Heather" who was just as rude who then charged me 13.50 for another card. Internet

I called USDirectExpress.com to change my pin# and got "Erica" who was very rude before deactivating my card. I asked for a supervisor who I never got. I hung up, called back and got "Heather" who was no better and charged me 13.50 for a replacement card. Now my rent wont be paid on time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USDirectExpress-debit-card-customer-service/internet/USDirectExpress-debit-card-customer-service-I-called-to-change-my-pin-and-got-a-young-la-1071902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USDirectExpress debit card customer service