Complaint Review: USDirectory.com, LLC/U.S. Directory Internet Yellow Pages

• Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: IntegrityCounts — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
USDirectory.com, LLC/U.S. Directory Internet Yellow Pages
PO Box 810625 Boca Raton,, Florida United States of America

USDirectory.com, LLC/U.S. Directory Internet Yellow Pages Frank Martin, Sales Fast-talking, heavily accented & hard to understand guy calls to activate internet YP listing free, then starts upselling, won't let you off phone. My SEO/biz listing company, Interknecht says it's a Boca Raton,, Florida

Got a call yesterday from a fast-talking sales rep with a heavy Indian accent -- very hard to understand. Basically told me he was calling to activate my online Yellow Pages listing, for free. I told him I'd already done that, but he said it wasn't activated.

He asked me lots of questions about my business - I had to keep asking him to repeat the questions because I couldn't understand him. And he apparently had a hard time understanding me. So I got suspicious of one of those overseas scams where they try to get your credit card into. So I told him I had to go to an appointment and said I needed him to email the info to me so I could run it past the company that manages my SEO and business listings.

When I did, I was told that this is a scam. They run up a lot of unexpected charges on your credit card.

Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USDirectorycom-LLCUS-Directory-Internet-Yellow-Pages/Boca-Raton-Florida-33481/USDirectorycom-LLCUS-Directory-Internet-Yellow-Pages-Frank-Martin-Sales-Fast-talking-972321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USDirectory.com, LLC/U.S. Directory Internet Yellow Pages