Complaint Review: USFast Cash

• Updated: Tue, January 17, 2012

• Reported By: Frank — Sacramento California United States of America
USFast Cash
unknown Internet United States of America

USFast Cash stealing from me I borrowed 220.00 and have paid 105.00 3 times and then 155.00 and they claim that I still owe them 390.00.they will not answer the phone in their compliance department. fraud Internet, Internet

I borrowed 220.00 from usfastcash and so far they have withdrawn 105.00 three paydays and then 155.00 last payday. I had to fax a complaint to their compliance department. They e-mailed me to say that if I paid 150.00 more that I would not owe them anything. And they claimed that I currently owe them 390.00??"?? What kind of company could be allowed to fraud people? I need help. I get dirrect deposit so I dont want to close my checking account. So far Ive paid 315.00 in three payments. Also the last payment was 155.00 to total 470.00 for a 220.00 loan, and they claim that I still owe 390.00. What can I do? They are scamers and virtually robbing me and will not answer the phone calls Ive made.  Frank Sacramento Ca.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2012 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USFast-Cash/internet/USFast-Cash-stealing-from-me-I-borrowed-22000-and-have-paid-10500-3-times-and-then-155-824151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USFast Cash