Complaint Review: USFastCash.com - 500FastCash.com

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
USFastCash.com - 500FastCash.com
500FastCash.com, USFastCash.com Internet U.S.A.

USFastCash - 500FastCash Companies will not stop withdrawing funds from bank account AFTER loan is paid off. Internet

Formally I had the same checking account with my bank for 28 years. This year I had some financial problems and went to these two companies for help. The funds arrived in my account on time and I went on to pay these two loan companies off.

After four months I noticed in my bank statement these two companies were STILL withdrawing funds from my account for a total of $230.00 a month on a $500.oo original loan.

There is no way to reach them. No physical address to personally go to. So in the end I had to change my long time bank account, change my automatic deposit for my paycheck and do other things to get rid of these loan theives.

Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USFastCashcom-500FastCashcom/internet/USFastCash-500FastCash-Companies-will-not-stop-withdrawing-funds-from-bank-account-AFTER-466082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USFastCash.com - 500FastCash.com