Complaint Review: U.S.Financial Resources

• Reported By: Marian — Fountain Inn South Carolina United States of America
U.S.Financial Resources
suppot@USFinancialresources.com unknown, Washington DC United States of America

U.S.Financial Resources Grants unknown, Washington DC

Was inquireing about grants to help with financial needs as I am a senior citizen and  have days left at the end of my income.  Got a call from someone, no name, telling me I was approved, and needed to charge me $3.87, gave a cinf # 135006.  a support telephone no of 1-800-558-0064.  An e-mail # of support@usfinancialresources.com  and I was to use mrgulsby39, password 29644..  The person on the like was not American and I really had a hard time understanding him.  I realize now that I should not have given him my credit card no.  He was saying something about another charge of $59.95 but I was not clear as to what it was.

HELP[

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2012 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USFinancial-Resources/unknown-Washington-DC-unknown/USFinancial-Resources-Grants-unknown-Washington-DC-826832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S.Financial Resources