dressed

• Reported By: Pash Olnahu — Tennessee United States of America
USGOLDBUYERS.COM
62 w 47 st New York, New York United States of America

USGOLDBUYERS.COM ripped me off by keeping my golden sand. New York New York

*Author of original report: Tricked into leaving my sand with them.

*UPDATE Employee: Not Paying for your "Golden Sand"

When I was vacationing in Florida I happened on an unusual patch of sand. I took four buckets full of the sand home with me and it was heavy. It looked like gold inside the sand and I took some to JAKE who is a local jewler to have it checked out. He said that it looks like gold inside but he does not buy gold so he recommended that USGOLDBUYERS.COM might take it and get me money for the sand.

I went online to USGOLDBUYERS.COM and signed up to the email and got instructions on how to send my sand to them. I sent them 10.2 pounds of sand I weighted it in the bathroom scale. It was simple instructions to make a label for fedex shipping and I used it to ship the sand to them. On the next day when I was home from work they called me to tell me that the sand has no gold in it.

These guys are liars because I did my homework and went to JAKE the local jewler who did not buy the sand and told me it was gold inside. I know that there is gold in the sand because I can see it. Then they wanted me to pay for return shipping because it was too heavy but I did not pay to ship it to them then why should I pay to ship it back to me for almost $12.

They ripped me off and will not return my sand to me unless I send them $11.47. Dont send sand to this outfit because you will have to pay to get your sand back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USGOLDBUYERSCOM/New-York-New-York-/USGOLDBUYERSCOM-ripped-me-off-by-keeping-my-golden-sand-New-York-New-York-935655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USGOLDBUYERS.COM

Tricked into leaving my sand with them.

AUTHOR: Arnold from the USA - (United States of America)

Mr. Franks assumed that the sand has no gold because it looks like beach sand. Their tests find no gold inside the sand, but I can see it plus JAKE the jewler said so and what else could it be?

I found the release form online and now I'm thinking they wanted me to leave my sand with them because I still have to print out the form then fill it out and then fax it. I don't have a fax machine. USGOLDBUYERS made it difficult to get the form to them so that I would give up and leave my golden sand with them. They just want to keep my sand and not send it back. I'm not going to go crazy looking for a fax machine and they know it, that's why I'm going to not get the sand back and they will get the gold out of it and I was left to carry all that sand from Florida for nothing because of them and Mr. Franks.

I also sent my sand to another company I found with high reviews on sellgoldfacts.org for sellgold.com, but they have not returned my calls yet. I left a couple of messages asking them to call me back. They are probably busy testing my golden sand and will be making me a very rich man soon. Not like USGOLDBUYERS.COM and Mr. Franks who will keep my sand unless I do extra work and fax a form back to them or pay $12. I don't even want to call them because they are polite on the phone and never give a chance to yell at them for taking my sand. I'm very frustrated with this whole matter!

Not Paying for your "Golden Sand"

AUTHOR: David Franks - (United States of America)

Dear Sir,
On behalf of USGoldBuyers.com, we are very sorry that you feel that you got ripped off.
Please understand that we are precious metal refiners/dealers. We purchase and process precious metals, gems, fine watches, etc.
We, at USGoldbuyers.com understand that you may of had high expectations on your findings while you were vacationing in Florida. Some folks might assume that just because they see shiny specs in the sand does not necessarily mean that it actually contains gold.
After conducting a simple lab test on your findings, we positively concluded that this is just beach sand and contains no gold whatsoever.
You have used our Fedex account to ship beach sand to us. You have incurred unnecessary costs of making our technicians conduct an assay on your findings. Between shipping and assaying charges, our company suffered a loss of $165.37. We do not ask for you to compensate our loss due to your negligence. All we ask is that you provide us with a liability-release form so that we can ship your sand back free of charge, or $11.47 to cover shipping costs via fedex ground.