Complaint Review: USHCGInjections.com

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: Jennifer — Los Angeles California United States of America
USHCGInjections.com
11100 66th Street North, Suite 33 Internet United States of America

USHCGInjections.com Fake HCG with Cheap Label Printed on Home Computer BEWARE! Internet

*Consumer Comment: I had a good experience with their product

*Consumer Comment: Horrible company

*Consumer Comment: Do Not Trust Them!!!!!!

*Author of original report: USHCGInjections.com Sells Illegal HCG and Refuses to Answer Questions

*UPDATE Employee: We dont have a 40 day kit, bogus claim!

*Author of original report: USHCGInjections.com LIES and sells UNBRANDED FAKE HCG

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Obvious False Reprt made by a Competitor

*Consumer Comment: I was ripped off by ushcginjections.com also

*Consumer Suggestion: Do Your Reseach-hCG Diet Is A Ripoff

USHCGInjections.com sells fake HCG. This person has purchased unlabeled backyard HCG from a foreign country (and not in Florida like he states) and printed out labels on his own printer. The label does not comply with FDA prescription drug regulations and does not have a NDC (National Drug Code) number. Beware of purchasing unlabeled backyard HCG that was not produced in a licensed lab.

Not only is HCG purchased from USHCGInjections.com dangerous, it is also overpriced. I would never inject an unknown substance into me and risk destroying my health.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USHCGInjectionscom/internet/USHCGInjectionscom-Fake-HCG-with-Cheap-Label-Printed-on-Home-Computer-BEWARE-Internet-960986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USHCGInjections.com

I had a good experience with their product

AUTHOR: hayseLB - ()

I bought a 28 day kit earlier this year and had a great experience with it.  I'm no expert, but I experienced all of the things that were promised - almost no appetite, great energy, daily weight loss.  These are not things that could be sustained on a normal 500/calorie a day diet for me in any other situation - so I can only assume the HCG was working.  In addition, my menstrual cycle changed and normalized while I was on the product.  I am a month out from the protocol and I have maintained the loss even though I have gone back to a normal 1500-1600 calorie diet.  I am using the maintenance guidelines (no grains or sugar), and have kept the loss steady.  I am excited to do one more protocol later this month.  I realize the diet is controversial, but I had gained my weight due to a hormonal imbalance, and nothing budged my weight even 3 lbs during the past 18 months.  I did the following things (not all at once) hired a trainer, went vegetarian, exercised daily, low carbed and even went on a dr supervised liquid diet for 3 weeks.  Even on that, I couldn't get the weight to shift, and it was all in the middle.  I read Dr. Simeon's manifesto, and it made a ton of sense to me.  I lost 22 lbs during my protocol, and it was all from the middle.  I also had more energy than I've had in years - an unlikely reaction had I been in starvation mode.  I looked at it as I was eating my tummy fat - and I was.  I'm ordering from them again today.  That's my experience - take it or leave it.

Horrible company

AUTHOR: LBhere - ()

I also can testify that this company sells fake Hcg. I purchased from them and was starving every day on this diet. Decided to buy a test kit and sure enough it was fake hcg! Company was of no help and my credit card company stood buy me for a refund from this shady business. Don't even waste your money with these useless people.

Do Not Trust Them!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Stylist1 - (United States of America)

I did buy from you as I said previously.... I'm sick about the money you stole from me. I hope nobody has to go through this. Anyone who wants my personal phone number I will gladly give it to you. I'm NOT a competitor, I live in Houston tx, hairstylist, mom, who got screwed over by this company.

Please don't trust them and get robbed....

USHCGInjections.com Sells Illegal HCG and Refuses to Answer Questions

AUTHOR: ScamBuster - (United States of America)

Why don't you answer my questions? Where is the NDC number on your HCG product? Your HCG isn't even labeled correctly and why didn't you address this issue the first time I mentioned it? Also, what is the brand name? Please state the brand name on this public forum along with all the manufacturer info and license numbers so consumers can do the research on their own.

We dont have a 40 day kit, bogus claim!

AUTHOR: USHCGINJECTIONS.com - (United States of America)

I am going to address this one more time regarding these complaints and why we KNOW they are false. The complaint is detailed in the fact that they purchased a 40 day kit from us for roughly $300. We do not nor have we ever offered a 40 day kit, that in and of itself rebuts this bogus argument.

Our 28 day HCG kit at the time of the complaint cost $139.99 and has increased by $10 since then. The competitor filing this report did not even bother to research what we sell before filing, they simply posted what many clinics offer, which is a 40 day kit. A 4o day program is fairly common in this industry and probably why the previous post alluded to that, sadly a quick glance on the home page of our website will reveal we dont carry such a product. I am fairly sure that after months of being quiet that suddenly a new adjusted complaint will be filed to actually reflect the products we carry, again by a competitor.

Any potential customers who have any questions can simply call us.  Our toll free number is listed on ushcginjections.com and we have customer service reps that work out of our office from 9-9 eastern time 7 days per week.

USHCGInjections.com LIES and sells UNBRANDED FAKE HCG

AUTHOR: ScamBuster - (United States of America)

What rubbish. The HCG is NOT made in a fully licensed pharmacy in Florida. This is obvious just by looking at the label. Where is the NDC number? The product isn't even labeled correctly and why didn't you address this issue the first time I mentioned it? Also, what is the brand name? Please state the brand name on this public forum along with all the manufacturer info and license numbers so consumers can do the research on their own.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Obvious False Reprt made by a Competitor

AUTHOR: USHCGINJECTIONS.com - (United States of America)

USHCGInjections.com is one of only two companies in the USA that sells real Pharmaceutical HCG made in a fully licensed compounding pharmacy in Florida.  Our price of $139.99 for a complete 28 day Injection Kit including the 5,000iu vial of HCG is the lowest of any company selling real HCG.  They refer to a licensed lab, which is not a pharmacy and can not make HCG for human consumption.  If the complainant had in fact purchased from us they would have seen the pharmacy name, address & phone number where they could confirm the facts.

Real Testimonials can b reviewed at: http://ushcginjections.com/testimonials

I was ripped off by ushcginjections.com also

AUTHOR: Stylist1 - (United States of America)

I bought the 40 day HCG injections from this company ushcginjections.com and it is 100% completely fake HCG.... I have done 1 round of HCG before from a clinic and lost 25lbs in 30 days. I didn't want to pay the 500.00 to a clinic again for my second round so I looked online for something cheaper and found ushcginjections.com .... I also saw someone on YouTube that CLAIMED to have bought there's from this company so I trusted it would be legit. I was so so wrong! It came in a cheap bottle with a fake label, but I still said to myself ok I'll still give it a try after all I spent almost 300.00 ... After a week I had not lost 1 pound I actually gained and felt like I was starving... Please please do not get ripped off like I did.

#9 Consumer Suggestion

Do Your Reseach-hCG Diet Is A Ripoff

AUTHOR: SUCKA! - (USA)

"Diets dont have to be traditional to be effective -- but when a weight loss diet involves injections of hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin), a hormone found in the urine of pregnant women, you better be careful."

Why don't you just get pregnant and drink you own urine to try it out, instead of being ripped off?