Complaint Review: USHUD.com

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: Misty Leonard — Gilroy California
USHUD.com
65 Old Solomons Island Rd Annapolis, Maryland USA

USHUD.com Patrick Troy Lied to get me to do a trial and then kept charging my credit card. Annapolis Maryland

I am a loan officer and received a call from Patrick Troy of USHUD.com offering to sell me leads from buyers looking for homes.  He promised 20-30 leads a month for 195.00.  He said he would give me June 6-July 17th and he would contact me before the 17th to see if I wanted to renew the leads for an additional month.  What did I have to lose.  I figured it was worth a shot for 195.00.  I gave him the credit card number and started receiving leads.

Not one single lead was real.  I was only able to contact one person who had no clue who USHUD was and was not interested in a preapproval.  At that point I realized I had been scammed but oh well.  I was only out 195.00 but wrong..  I was out more than that.  I had received an email from Patrick Troy and it stated my deal was from 6/6 to 7/6 and would renew automatically each month unless I called to cancel.  I contacted Patrick and told him this was not the deal, that he promised it to me through the 17th of July at no additional charge and that I didnt want to continue on a auto renewal.  He assured me this was not going to happen and I wouldnt be automatically renewed unless I asked to be.

Well now I have been charged for July 6th through August 6th and to top it off, they charged my card another 195.00 on 8/6.  On 7/6 I contacted them and told them that they should not have charged my card for the additional month and they responded that they would remove me in August and now again another charge.  Beware of these thieves.  I have emails to support my claim and it does not matter they keep it up.  Crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USHUDcom/Annapolis-Maryland-21401/USHUDcom-Patrick-Troy-Lied-to-get-me-to-do-a-trial-and-then-kept-charging-my-credit-card-1081652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USHUD.com