Complaint Review: USHairExtentions.com

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: Joanne — Elmont New York
Internet USA

USHairExtentions.com USHairSale.com Bait and Switch Artists Internet

On August 18 I received an email from this company advertising tape-in hair extensions for 50% off plus free shipping.  The ad was also posted as a banner on their site.

I purchased one set of extensions and checked out with Pay Pal.  It was only after the check out that I received and itemized display which showed that I was charged a shipping fee.

I politely emailed and asked for a refund of shipping and was told free shipping was only available on TWO sets of extensions (this was not stated in any of the ads).  I offered up screen shots to prove that they never stated multiple sets had to be bought for the free shipping. I then demanded a full refund as I did not want to give my money to an unscrupulous company.  I was ignored and they shipped the merchandise anyway.

I filed a claim with Pay Pal and was once again refused a refund.  I then had to escalate it to a dispute at which time PayPal found in my favor and refunded the money.

This company is based in China and they are clearly unscrupulous and think they will get away with anything because of being off-shore.

Stay away from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USHairExtentionscom/internet/USHairExtentionscom-USHairSalecom-Bait-and-Switch-Artists-Internet-1172343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USHairExtentions.com