Complaint Review: USLDH

4000 Barranca Parkway Suite 250 Irvine, California USA
  • Phone: 800-961-0009x2042
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

USLDH I was approached by a Mr. Ken Moss who called me daily stating that he could help me obtain a loan modification. After I sent the first half of 875.00 via fedex I called to see if he received it He never returned my call. Irvine California

i am writing this report to warn anyone approached by this company. They are fraud. Once they receive the money or fees they don't call back. They claim they can help you obtain a loan modification. Or prinicipal reduction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2014 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USLDH/Irvine-California-92604/USLDH-I-was-approached-by-a-Mr-Ken-Moss-who-called-me-daily-stating-that-he-could-help-m-1148581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USLDH