Complaint Review: USOAG - U.S. Online America Group

• Submitted: Sun, May 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 17, 2009

• Reported By:Kelowna British Columbia
USOAG - U.S. Online America Group
404 W. Broadway Rd. Suite #107 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

USOAG - U.S. Online America Group I chose the gold package, I had hits, was never paid. They helped themselves to my credit card for a year, I signed it. Tempe Arizona

I was called by USOAG (U.S. Online America Group), www.usoag.com at a time when I needed money. A salesman and a saleslady walked me through the sign up. I paid through credit card. I chose the Gold package which included satellite, amazon and a security

I also signed up at www.fastbob.com thinking I would increase my sales.

My account became active Dec. 31.07 Whenever I had problems a man said I needed a business credit card and another call I made, a lady said that it was really all " self explanitory" which made me stop calling for help.

I made an effort to go through everything to understand how to get sales for items. My account showed hits on my websites. I was never contacted or paid.

I was sick knowing that I had this going and not knowing how to use it fully. They helped themselves to my credit card. I could do nothing because I had signed my name and they were authorized to do so for a full year.

I have chalked this experience up as an education in fraud on the internet. I was over my head in "big business".

I closed my credit card about a month before a year was up and they emailed me for the final payment of my delinquent account.

Kelowna, British Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2009 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USOAG-US-Online-America-Group/Tempe-Arizona-85282/USOAG-US-Online-America-Group-I-chose-the-gold-package-I-had-hits-was-never-paid-Th-452735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USOAG - U.S. Online America Group