• Report: #312075

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2008

• Reported By:Council Bluffs Iowa
USOAG - US Online America Group
404 W. Broadway Rd. Suite #107 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

USOAG - US Online America Group is a SCAM Tempe Arizona

I received a phone call from USOAG with an opportunity to sell satellite dishes in June 2006. I paid the startup fees and paid for the site link I was required to provide. I also printed out flyers and took them around the area. This was a great expense as well. I set up my own business site to provide a link source. I was told that if I did all these things I would make lots of money. There was a period in which I could get a refund but that period covered the time it took to just get the site up and runnning.

Then I get the call AFTER the the refund time had lapsed to inform me that unless I put up over a thousand dollars for prompting the site then I won't make money. I told the rep that I was informed that if I did the aforementioned I would see a great profit and was not needing to do anything else. So I was mislead and there was no recourse. I kept my sites going and tried other ways to promote and followed suggestions given. No results...

I did some research and found there were others who were scammed as well. I informed USOAG I was terminating with them. I cancelled my CC with them. I kept getting calls from them and then eventually collections. I lost money on this scam and I had made the monthly payments until I found out that this was a stinking rat!

Samurai warrior
Council Bluffs, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 06:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USOAG-US-Online-America-Group/Tempe-Arizona-85282/USOAG-US-Online-America-Group-is-a-SCAM-Tempe-Arizona-312075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USOAG - US Online America Group