Complaint Review: USOAG

• Reported By: Roxanne — kitchener Ontario Canada
USOAG
tempe, Arizona United States of America

USOAG Sweet Talkers, Fast Walkers tempe, Arizona

*Author of original report: And NOW the calls begin!

*Consumer Suggestion: How to get money back

I am not one to give in to telemarketing or scams, but with my recent financial problems I was prime bait for USOAG when they called me that early afternoon. Very, very smooth talkers, very polite, respectful and so excited aout stealing your money. I wsn't going to agree I always tell companies like that call me back an lket me think about it. They however told me well when youcall back you will NOT get the special of $19.99 a month and $99 enrollment. Then I started asking more questions and I thought sattelite? This has got to be a good market!  Once I signed up they called me right back to set up websites and show me around, but they said they would call again in an hour for more information (my children were causing me phone problems) and I never heard back.

I started doing my research. I found all of the information I assume you are looking for now. Do not, do not, do NOT sign up with this company or any other company that gives you too good to be true offers. They told me I could cancel in 15 days if I was unhappy. I called confessed that I researched them and they tried to convince me it was legit and offered to send me training information. They sure did! I got about 10 emails sent to me. It was all BS. When I finally canceled I was left minus the fees and those bastards didn't tell me in the beginning I would be out on money. They said, no risk, you can cancel in 14 days. I think $140 that could have gone to my 3 children was stolen right out of my pocket. These companies MUST BE STOPPED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2010 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USOAG/tempe-Arizona-/USOAG-Sweet-Talkers-Fast-Walkers-tempe-Arizona-656498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USOAG

And NOW the calls begin!

AUTHOR: roxy2223 - (Canada)

So I went about a week with no phone calls that were mentioned in other reports. Well, they have started and I tell them I think you are a rip off and I already signed up and was scammed. They just hang up. Bastards! Now, they don't just call every so often, I am getting a FEW calls a day. Calm the heck down USOAG! you already got my money.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

How to get money back

AUTHOR: Bentlee - (Canada)

http://www.azag.gov/  Please e-mail this site to fill out their online compliant form if you do not get your money back this is how I got my money boys us online america group hate me. We have to stop them now.

Cathy    Dartmouth Canada