Complaint Review: USPASSPORT123

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: MOHINDER — BAYSIDE New York United States of America
USPASSPORT123

USPASSPORT123 Miss. Monique On sept. 3rd I logged on to their site thinking that it it was a US Govt. Service. I immeidately cancelled the request. They charged me $ 50 to sign on to their site. Internet

On Sept. 3rd 2012 I , by mistake, I signed on to their site thinking that it was a US Govt. Passport Service. After I charged $ 129 as passport renewal fee I found out that it was a private service not US Govt. Passport Service. I immediately called their telephone number: 1-888-443-5847 and cancelled the request. Next day I called again and spoke to Miss. Monique and she assured me that since I had called within 24 hours my ful charges will be refunded.

On Sept 24th 2012 they refunded only $ 79 and refused to pay $50. No where on their site it says that they would charge $ 50 to sign On. I did not fill any application or provided any information. I accidently signed on to their sign thinking it as US Govt. Passport Service. It is a total rip off. If I had received any services or provided any information and then cancelled the request it may be different.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USPASSPORT123/internet/USPASSPORT123-Miss-Monique-On-sept-3rd-I-logged-on-to-their-site-thinking-that-it-it-was-949700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USPASSPORT123