occasions

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: hc — California United States of America
USPASSPORTNOW.COM

USPASSPORTNOW.COM At least a $50 trap once you click, Internet

Do Not Use uspassport.com it is 100% "legal fraud" and credit company does not do anything about it. After I read other ripoff reports on uspassportnow.com, I could not believe that still in year 2012 they are still allowed to steal $50 from each person that falls in their trap.

Their website is carefully designed very much like government websites and their policy is very tricky written in a very tiny text box that is very hard to read and scroll. It makes you think that you are paying $129 for your passport renewal. As soon as you realize that they are charging you for a service that is not needed, it does not let you go back or cancel it.

I fell in their trap on a Friday night. Their policy says you have 1 business day to cancel. I called them on Saturday morning, no one responded, I left them a message and explained that I want to cancel this nonsense order because I'd made a mistack. On next Monday morning again I called them and after a 30 minutes wait, a lady answered. As soon as I told her my name, she did not listen to me any more and just said her words that $50 is not refundable and it's written in policy and quickly hung up on me. I called multiple times, but no one answered.

Then I called my credit company, they said they'll take care of it and I'm covered up to $500 online scam. I told them that I am a web designer and if they could misled me, I bet many other people are falling in their trap and making this mistake.

After months, credit company sent me a stack of paper and simply saying the $50 is non-refundable. One of the papers that is a response from uspassportnow.com is full of lies and a made of story saying that their representative have call me multiple times and I did not answer them.

I'm sure you understand that $50 does not worth all this headache. But I feel responsible to let other people know that they should not trust uspassportnow.com and you don't even need their fraudulent service because you can fill out the application and expedite your passport renewal yourself from US Department of State website, print it out, and expedite mail it, that's what my intention was, but was mislead by the look of this website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 01:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USPASSPORTNOWCOM/internet/USPASSPORTNOWCOM-At-least-a-50-trap-once-you-click-Internet-979389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USPASSPORTNOW.COM