Complaint Review: USPS - United Stated Postal Service

• Submitted: Fri, January 15, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 15, 2010

• Reported By: Furiousfraser — brooklyn New York U.S.A.
USPS - United Stated Postal Service

USPS - United Stated Postal Service im shook and ready to start swinging Internet

aight let me start of by saying that theirs two companies involved with this. usps(united states postal service) vitadigest.com. i have recently purchased a supplemnt from vitadigest.com. now ordering from the site is relatively easy so i did and they give me a tracking number the following day. same day usps gives me a tracking number for the pakkage mind you now i have 2 numbers for the same package. oddlt enough when i go to check the statuse with both number they tell me the same thing. so im chillin untile a couple of days later when i check the delivery statuse and they tell me my package has been deliverd to a diffrent new york zipcode now they never told me where they only give me a zipcode. i emailed both company several time with no responce. but he weird thing is when i called both they answerd so im firt talking to a usps rep. they ask me the number i tell them they tell me my package was diliverd to the address they got from the sender. so im like ok vitadigest made the error so i hang up and dial vitadigest i spoke to their rep who was very respectful and souded like a modle. she tells me that the address that they recived from me was my actuall address and she told me that they print out what ive wrote. so now my question was so why did usps ship to a diffrent zipcode know the chick told me the exact address where i live so i believe that their not at fault. whats happening know is that vitadigest claims their putting a track on my packge. so if i dont recive my package or credit by the end of the week im talking a company to court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2010 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USPS-United-Stated-Postal-Service/internet/USPS-United-Stated-Postal-Service-im-shook-and-ready-to-start-swinging-Internet-555123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USPS - United Stated Postal Service