Complaint Review: USPS on line click & hip postage labels

• Submitted: Sun, February 12, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 12, 2012

• Reported By: Liz — 28010 Valcour Drive California United States of America
USPS on line click & hip postage labels
Internet Internet United States of America

USPS on line click & hip postage labels Tried printing labels several times w/ no luck. Cancelled all 23 transactions. USPS still deducted over $550.00 from acct. called USPS sprvsr 2x. Both said it was not their prob.Nor my overdraft fees Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: You did first try and print "sample" labels, right?

Had difficulty printing postage labels- contacted USPS tech support. They said:"having technical issues. He had me update several programs ( new computer& printer. Also said to try and print them after updating ea program. Did so & cancelled ea. transaction. Next screen always said: transaction cancelled. To my dismay- they were NOT cancelled and more than $550.00 was deducted from my bank acct as well as an overdraft fee. Called USPS several times (2 supervisors) & several customer service reps. No one cared. They all said it was not their problem - that if they filed a complaint it would take up to 30 days to review. I am now having to work with my bank, however that $550.00 plus $ will still be on review for several days , Very upset that merchant USPS would not immediately offer refund.

This is a government agency- could that be why they don't care? - because they are indeed responsible and it didn't matter that they cleaned out my acct- with bill pay pymts due, as well as checks pending. I am very dismayed and frustrated that a merchant would treat a consumer in this manner. Definitely would NOT recommend ship & click to anyone I know. I do have all USPS names & employee numbers. Sincerely, Liz C

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2012 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USPS-on-line-click-hip-postage-labels/internet/USPS-on-line-click-hip-postage-labels-Tried-printing-labels-several-times-w-no-luck-C-837981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USPS on line click & hip postage labels

You did first try and print "sample" labels, right?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

This would be the correct way to test a new computer/printer setup.

I recently got a new computer/printer and plan to use this method for my next click and ship label.

I've also not had a problem with getting credited if I checked NO on "did your label print correctly?"  (I had a bad print due to a low ink cartridge).

Good luck with getting your money back.