Complaint Review: USPS

• Submitted: Mon, April 11, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, April 11, 2011

• Reported By: Sandra — dallas Georgia USA
1600 Stewart PKWY Douglasville, Georgia United States of America

USPS United StateS POST OFFICE Post office trying to push a veteran out of a job, no grounds...... Douglasville, Georgia

1 month ago I tried to approach my co-worker and was sucker punched in the head, I slammed him to the ground to diffuse the fight.  I had marks of attack, a big bump in my head and so on, he had no marks at all.
The police was called since it happened at work,  the postal inspectors came and had their own investigation. No witnesses they say so they just have to take each of our statements.
Once again,  I had the marks of being attacked, he had not one mark on him.  IN order to save his job he is lying and saying that I attacked him 1st. Now mind it  I am over 100 lbs bigger than this guy if I was trying yo jurt him you would be able to see some type of marks on him.\

A few days later I receive a letter from the post office saying that I am being put in Adminitrative Leave for 2 weeks until it's investigated.  At this point I am upset that I won't be paid for 2 weeks till thet realize i was not the offender but understand.

Guess what?? 3 wks later I get a "termination notice" the post office is trying to fire me for unacceptable conduct, even though I did nothing wrong.
Not only that my co-worker to save face is turning it all around, saying I started it, got a restraining order, asking for me to pay lawyer fees and all for something I DID NOT DO.

This is not fair, he has the $ for lawyers and just got his job back by fighting the post office.This guy has hate in his heart and wants to destroy me because he can.
The post office is no better they should look at his record and the fact that he has had a problem with the majority of the people at work.

BY the way, he has given 3 separate reports, all not the same, which shows he is not telling the truth and just trying to save his a** for what he did wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USPS/Douglasville-Georgia-30134/USPS-United-StateS-POST-OFFICE-Post-office-trying-to-push-a-veteran-out-of-a-job-no-groun-716446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USPS