• Report: #192244

Complaint Review: U.S.P.S.

• Submitted: Thu, May 18, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, May 18, 2006

• Reported By:West Palm Beach, Florida
PO BOX 8300 Distrrict 6 London, Kentucky U.S.A.

U.S.P.S. U.S. Postal Service Denial of workers compensation for postal employee's on the job injury ripoff London Kentucky

I was a postal employee for more than 10 years. On 5-25-04 I was struck in the head by a piece of equipment.

My injury resulted in an imbalanced condition which caused me to fall on two occasions.

My doctor said that "my falls are directly related to my head injury suffered at work"

After filling out many forms and submitting all my hospital records, the Post Office has closed my case and requested more evidence from my doctor.

They contend my condition is the result of aging and refuse to pay me compensation.

I did not have this condition prior to my injury, but have had to retire because my doctor said I am unable to work as a result.

I would like to get an attorney but the cost is prohibitive.

I would greatly appreciate a referral to an attorney who would work with me cost wise, or possibly on a class action case basis. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

West Palm Beach,, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2006 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USPS/London-Kentucky-40742-8300/USPS-US-Postal-Service-Denial-of-workers-compensation-for-postal-employees-on-the-j-192244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S.P.S.