Complaint Review: USPS

• Reported By: Stanlouma — Orlando Florida United States of America
USPS
501 S. Kirkman Rd Orlando, Fl 32811 Orlando, Florida United States of America

USPS Orlo Vista Station Mail Carrier Power Trip Orlando, Florida

Thank Ya so much for keeping private/personal my information. I was a little uneasy commenting about some one who knows where I live and have control over some of my personal, confidential , "costly", and important documents and "belongings"... I think I just got a "new mail carrier" whom has a "power trip". Tho days ago I went to check my mail and I found a hand written notice (not even sticky size) with red marker ink worded *MAIL RETURN TO SENDER* no date and non information of what to do (... coming from FED's!!!, ???), yesterday, I went to the location where I belong and guess what... my mail, "packages, and bills are gone!!!. I ask the front desk agent ( name tag was backward ) *since when?...*, he went back again to find out...??? he said *since the first of the month and was sent yesterday the 16th* I explained to him that I check my mail once a week ( he looked impressed )  . Shocked by the news I went by my mail box, to my surprise a huge VACANT note that no mail will put in my receptacle until the note is removed... .

I am about to go back in this morning to request no more junk mail/shoppers trash, because these garbage take more space in my box that my mail. I am wandering if may be that he/she is taking some of my packages/items!!!, I guess I will know eventually the status of my correspondence. As my experience  (over 25 years) of working in the apartments industry; 1)the carrier ask the apartment office staff for a residents manifest/residing list, 2)they ask if the people move out, 3) they leave their forms indicating that your mail is taking back with their station's address and tracking details with the  actual day that this was issue and how long you got to get your stuff. So, you will hear from me soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 04:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USPS/Orlando-Florida-32811/USPS-Orlo-Vista-Station-Mail-Carrier-Power-Trip-Orlando-Florida-928991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USPS