Complaint Review: USPassportonline.com

• Updated: Sat, August 25, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — New York United States of America
USPassportonline.com
3309 Northlake blvd set#102, Internet United States of America

USPassportonline.com US Passport Online I sent my paperwork in and received no response, after a month went by with no information I contacted "Tom" who informed me they did not start my application. I asked for my money back and they refus, Internet

I needed to renew my passport for my honeymoon. I found uspassportonline on a search. Not realizing they were not an online extension of the department of state, I paid for my reservation, passport renewal, and travel card. I sent my paperwork in to their address and never received a call or email response. I contacted them via email and never received a response. Finally after a two month time frame of never receiving a response, I demanded my money back.

Tom, my account specialist told me I waited too long to ask for my money back and there is no refund. It's a pure scam. They are online crooks that work on misrepresentation and outright deceit. After reading similar stories posted online it is an outright shame this company is not prosecuted. I am out over $200. How many others are there that have been deceived by uspassportonline.com. I have drafted several letters to my congressional rep and senators to try to shut these offices down or regulate their operations. Do not use them, I wish I could do something more to make sure this does not happen to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2012 05:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USPassportonlinecom/internet/USPassportonlinecom-US-Passport-Online-I-sent-my-paperwork-in-and-received-no-response-a-932372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USPassportonline.com