Complaint Review: USRESELLERS DIGICHEX - Refund Recovery Software

• Updated: Wed, May 28, 2003

• Reported By:Appleton Wisconsin
USRESELLERS DIGICHEX - Refund Recovery Software
Chicago, Illinois Canada

USRESELLERS - Refund Recovery Software DIGICHEX - Refund Recovery Software RIP-OFF I Paid $79 dollars for software never recieved the software, nor did I get my money back. con artist fake ripoff Chicago Illinois

I spent 79 dollars for this software that is suppose to give you a job via UPS... but never recieved the software! I e-mailed custserv@usresellers.us. to cancel my check the day I ordered it because I decided against it, but they still charged me full price nor have I recieved the item nor have they even tried once to contact me!

do NOT buy anything from USRESELLERS - Refund Recovery or http://www.usresellers.biz/orders/usr-ggl-digichex.shtml or http://www.workintheusa.org/

THEY ARE ONE BIG SCAM, all of these websites are the same company.

Rob
Appleton, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2003 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USRESELLERS-DIGICHEX-Refund-Recovery-Software/Chicago-Illinois-60606/USRESELLERS-Refund-Recovery-Software-DIGICHEX-Refund-Recovery-Software-RIP-OFF-I-Paid-58746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USRESELLERS DIGICHEX - Refund Recovery Software