Complaint Review: USRESELLERS - Refund Recovery Software

• Submitted: Wed, May 28, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, May 28, 2003

• Reported By:Gary Indiana
USRESELLERS - Refund Recovery Software
usresellers.us (several others) Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

USRESELLERS Refund Recovery Software Aka Digichex Aka Refundrecovery Specialists Aka Blanketfax.com Ripped me off for refund Software for $79 that doesn't work and won't respond fraudulent ripoff business mistreated and ripped off Chicago Illinois

I totally wish that I would have known about this site before purchasing this software. They ripped me off for $79 and don't even have a valid address or phone number.

I ordered the software almost two months ago and after two weeks decided that I did not want it. I emailed and called and did everythin I could possibly do to get in touch.

I did get one response after emailing custserv@usresellers.us. They told me to request a refund i must email refunds@usresellers.us and provide my name email address original date of purchase price of purchase and my original check number.

I guess they thought I was too stupid to keep all of this information so I emailed it to them. To my suprise, no response.

We have to take these guys down. There is no way all of these reports shouldn't be able to do anything about this problem. Everyone try to do what you can. Go to bigclassaction.com and file a complaint. Tallk to the attorney general or anyone you can. And any info that you can get try and post it to this site to help everyone.

Crystal
Gary, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2003 12:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USRESELLERS-Refund-Recovery-Software/Chicago-Illinois-60606/USRESELLERS-Refund-Recovery-Software-Aka-Digichex-Aka-Refundrecovery-Specialists-Aka-Blank-58613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USRESELLERS - Refund Recovery Software