Complaint Review: USResellers

• Reported By:Pearl River New York
USResellers
usresellers.us Internet U.S.A.

USResellers Refund Recovery Work From Home Ripoff Internet

Because of a medical condition I am unable to work full-time outside the home. I lost my work from home job and was looking for another option. After searching the internet, I discovered USResellers Refund Recovery Software. I ordered the program for $79. I never a user name and password, there never was an actual program to load into my computer, everything is was through the internet.

I secured a client and they provided me with their UPS tracking numbers. I programed them in and received an acceptance letter, stating the batch number of my query, from customer service, custserv@usresellers.us.
After 72 hours, I e-mailed them and asked what happened to my query. It is a week and a half later and still no reply and I am unable to contact anyone. I have searched the internet for a phone number and am unable to find one.
I did some further research into Refund Recovery and have decided that This Is A Rip-Off.

Donna
Pearl River, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2003 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USResellers/internet/USResellers-Refund-Recovery-Work-From-Home-Ripoff-Internet-59171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USResellers