Complaint Review: USResellers

• Submitted: Tue, March 09, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 09, 2004

• Reported By:Newark Delaware
6556 Rosemoor Street Suite 200, Pittsburg, PA 15217 Nationwide U.S.A.

USResellers - USR Refund Recover - First Virtual USA ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Pittsburg Pennsylvania

I faxed and paid for their membership in 2003 and never received any kind of confirmation or information from them. One year later they charge my account for 2004 annual renewal of membership.

I am currently waiting for the "refund" request form. I asked how long it would take for me to get my money back and they said that once the billing gets my form it is between me and them.

That doesn't sound good.

Newark, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2004 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USResellers/nationwide/USResellers-USR-Refund-Recover-First-Virtual-USA-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-P-83321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USResellers