Complaint Review: USSA LVAAP NBPI

• Submitted: Thu, October 06, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 06, 2005

• Reported By:Auburn California
USSA LVAAP NBPI
PO Box 98835 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

USSA LVAAP NBPI ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I was greatly amused when I read of the idea of maxing out the return postage on the postage paid envelopes, LOL. The forementioned companies are sending out the infamous scam letters that ask for processing fees.

Yesterday I sent LVAAP their return envelope with the original they sent it in along with enough ceramic tile to cost them $1.98. I am going to send USSA something better today, not sure what yet but I have to beat $1.98.

I got this idea from another forum, or may have been here. I figure if I can cost them 10% of what they were asking me for I am making a difference. If everyone who receives these letters does this they may not be able to continue their unscrupulous behavior. Please go on in and help cost them money where they thought they could make some!

Ed
Auburn, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2005 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USSA-LVAAP-NBPI/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89195/USSA-LVAAP-NBPI-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-159774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USSA LVAAP NBPI