Complaint Review: USSA Sweepstakes

• Submitted: Thu, November 17, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, November 18, 2005

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
USSA Sweepstakes
P.O. Box 98835 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

USSA Sweepstakes sent me a confirmation check, that if I did not respond within 7 days with a $20 payment, I would lose $3,700.300 Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: rererer

USSA Sweepstakes sent me a confirmation check stating that if I did not respond within 7 days with a $20 payment, that i would lose $3,700,300.00. I was really unsure about it, so I wanted to research the company and see what it was about. Thanks to this website I have found the same thing with other 47 other people. I strongly believe that we as people need to file a lawsuit together and all the promise moneys needs to be awarded to the individuals that it was promised to.

Alen
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2005 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USSA-Sweepstakes/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-8835/USSA-Sweepstakes-sent-me-a-confirmation-check-that-if-I-did-not-respond-within-7-days-wit-165038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USSA Sweepstakes

rererer

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

This scam has been around for a while now. Must be making some a-holes rich!. I must admit that the pay-or-lose-it-in-7-days scheme tells me that this particular scam has about run its course and the perps are getting desperate.
Threatening these Bozo's with lawsuits, reports to the FTC, Attorney General, etc. doesn't mean anything to them. Just be thankful that you didn't get stiffed the 20 bucks.
With any luck these shitheads will get caught and thrown into a dark hole for all eternity. Or if you are REALLY lucky someone will find out where these people operate and go string them up from a lamp post.