Complaint Review: USSD

• Submitted: Thu, February 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: bosco — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
2825 N Green Valley Pkwy Henderson, Nevada United States of America

USSD Richard Black dishonest, deceptive, liars, neglect, child endangerment Henderson Nevada

My 14 year old daughter was testing for a higher rank belt and was having an asthma attack, she asked the instructor if she could get her inhaler and sit out for a minute because of her asthma and the instructor said NO! and to get back in line, he went on to say that if you were in a real fight do you think your attacker would stop hitting you?

when I walked in to see how the testing was coming I saw my daughter turning blue in the face and she came over to me and told me she was having an asthma attack, the instructor tried to throw me out and deny me access to get my daughter's inhaler, then the president of the company Richard Black also tried to deny me access to get my daughter's inhaler, but I found it and got her treated, she then was taken to the emergency room and is still sick today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USSD/Henderson-Nevada-/USSD-Richard-Black-dishonest-deceptive-liars-neglect-child-endangerment-Henderson-Neva-832724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USSD